The Greenwich Duffle Coat
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- The Duffle is an enduring, protective coat that references original Royal Navy designs. The classic hooded style is made in Castleford from a warm wool-blend faced with our signature check, and is finished with gabardine sealed seams and traditional rope and beechwood toggle closures. The Greenwich is cut for an oversized and longline silhouette.
- Coat length: 98cm/38.6in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- 80% wool, 20% polyamide
- Binding: 100% cotton
- Toggles: linen and wood
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Adjustable button-tab hood
- Throat latch
- Patch pockets
- Signature button-tab cuffs
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Item Image Gallery