Donegal Herringbone Wool Tweed Blazer
- A smart double-breasted blazer tailored from Donegal herringbone wool tweed for warmth and texture, with raw edges at the cuffs and hem. Finer details include peak lapels defined with bombé seams and Melton facings under the collar and flap pockets. The satin lining ensures a smooth fit and drape.
- Blazer length: 77cm/30.3in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% wool
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Sleeve lining: 60% viscose, 40% cupro
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted closure
- Two external flap pockets, two internal pockets
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy